Structural Engineer Brisbane Gold Coast
A Contour Level Plan that is interpreted by a RPEQ engineer experienced in subsidence matters is the only reliable method of determining the likely causes of movement and cracking to the slab and footing system of the building.
Inspectors visually assessing cracking to a building is not a reliable way of formulating recommendations for repair of a building.
Unfortunately, there are Owners who have incurred the economic cost of attempting repairs to their property, without having first engaged a RPEQ engineer experienced in subsidence matters.
Before engaging a company for expert independent advice ask these questions:
· Will I be dealing with the RPEQ engineer or one of their staff?
· Will the RPEQ engineer be attending the Site Inspection?
· Will the RPEQ engineer be writing my report or just signing off?
· Will the RPEQ engineer be available to answer my questions?
· Will the written report I receive be made site-specific?
Don’t settle for anything less than an experienced and qualified RPEQ engineer attending your property and providing advice specific to your needs!
Call Baxter Consulting Engineers today on 0456 001 567
You will be dealing directly with the RPEQ engineer. We are ready to listen to your concerns and provide a specific solution.