Our Services

Is movement and cracking occurring to the building?

Building Cracking

Obtain expert advice on your building concern

Engineer Report

An expert who can write a competent report and address the matters as requested.

Expert Report

A Dilapidation Report from an independent RPEQ engineer is the best record a Project can have.

Dilapidation Reports

A common complaint to buildings is moisture ingress.

Moisture Ingress

Cost effective Structural Design solutions at a competitive price

Structural Design

Rectification Design - the complex details for attempted repair

Rectification Design